Friday, November 03, 2006

Virtual Book Tour - Stop # 3 - SmallPress Blog

Wow...Day Three of my "A Complete Guide to Promoting & Selling Your Self-Published eBook" Virtual Book Tour sends me over to Tom Nixon's SmallPress Blog! Head on over there, and if you have any questions about self-publishing eBooks, promoting self-published eBooks, or any promotional questions, leave them in Tom's blog. Thank you, Tom, for hosting me!

Yesterday I was over at Kaleidosouls where Joyce asked me some really interesting questions. Among other things, she wanted to know what the single, most effective way to promote eBooks was.

This was a hard one, and the only way I could come up with a rational answer was to figure out just which tactic I used ended up being the most profitable. I believe that using every promotional tactic I outline in the eBook will give you the sales you want, but narrowing it down to just one, I would have to say the syndication of my articles.

When I send off an article (and this has to be done on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, with daily and weekly being the best), I get enormous exposure. FOR FREE.

It's the domino effect...and never stops. You send it to one content ezine and give them that right to pass your article to other content ezines, and before you know it, your article, along with your bio which has your website link in it, goes out to hundreds of other content ezines.

The key to getting top ranking in the search engines for any particular project you have is to have that website link on as many other websites as you can. Syndicating your articles will do that for you.

Tomorrow, I'll be heading to M.E. Ellis' blog, so I hope to see you there. Meanwhile, come on over to Tom Nixon's SmallPress blog and ask me anything you'd like!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home