Thursday, November 02, 2006

Virtual Book Tour - Stop # 2 - Kaleidosouls!

It's Day Two of "A Complete Guide to Promoting & Selling Your Self-Published eBook" Virtual Book Tour, and my next stop is Joyce Anthony's beautiful blog, Kaleidosouls. Come on over, and if you have any questions, leave them in Joyce's comment box.

I would like to recap yesterday's events on my first tour stop at Kathy Holmes' blog, Women's Fiction With Attitude. One question she asked me was how long have I been marketing eBooks and how much time would I estimate it takes for an eBook to be what I would consider a success.

I know success means different things to different folks, but to me, I considered my eBook project a success when I got my first sale. I know that sounds silly, but to me it meant there's at least someone out in cyberland that thought my eBook was worthy of plunking down cold greenback. It's a sense of satisfaction in that, you know?

To tell you the truth, I was running around the house screaming with delight.

And, so far, no one has sent me a negative review, or maybe the boomer chick has scared them to the point where they just can't do it. And that's all right with me. Really.

So, how has this book tour gone so far promotion-wise?

Terrific. I can't imagine what kind of surprises there are for me as we go along, but so far it's been fabulous. I do see where you have to be really organized as you are setting this thing up yourself. The only drawback is that your mind is constantly whirring, which isn't good for a little boomer chick like me, but it's been fun. Ask me at the end and I'll tell you how much fun, if it doesn't kill me first, lol.

Tomorrow, I'll be at Tom Nixon's SmallPress Blog, so hope to see you there! Whew...I need coffee!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home