Ten Things Self-Published eBook Authors Need to Know
That's wonderful; but let's face it, there's a little more to it than accepting a passive role in this, don't you think? Do you think that eBook is going to sell all by itself? I didn't think so.
Here are ten things all self-published eBook authors need to know about this crazy business we call self-publishing:
- You are not going to become a millionaire happen overnight.
- You're not even going to come close unless you resign yourself to learning how to become the best PR person for your eBook.
- Promoting your eBook is a 24/7 job.
- However, if you do promote your eBook endlessly, you will seek profits you never dreamed of.
- Passivity is what kills an eBook.
- Developing a guerilla approach to marketing your eBook is going to make the difference between ho hum sales and sales that are going to go through the roof.
- When this happens, you stand to make thousands from your eBook.
- In fact, you'll make more income from the sales of your eBook than your print book, if you promote it correctly.
- eBook promotion = a successful marketing campaign in which you cover every portal available to sell your eBook.
- eBook-publishing puts a new meaning into the words "find a job that you're happy with and you'll never work another day in your life."
E-book publishing is the most wonderful way to make money on the side and you stand to make quite a bit from it if you use guerilla tactics when selling your eBook. You can't expect to write an eBook, and go off and do other things while you wait for sales to come in. It doesn't work that way. It's a 24-7 job, but in the long run, all this promotion you will do for the eBook will pay off handsomely and you'll find yourself laughing all the way to the bank.
So, get that eBook written and see for yourself just how profitable it can be!